Sunday, February 10, 2013

Stem Cells

For the purpose of the class I'm taking, I'll be making three kinds of posts:

1) script -> the class at our university does not have podcasting, so I will be transcribing a misspelling-prone version of near-verbatim of the lectures.  Please find it here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iFMdbzr9tr0M8PuvGmHvYGXVrPMIAV78OSxW2cGsQxM/edit?usp=sharing
I have little time to spellcheck or grammar check, so please comment if you find something confusing that I can clarify!

2) study guide -> this will be prepared prior to every exam.  hopefully it helps!

3) list of papers -> a significant portion of this class involves reading primary documentation, so I will be listing citations of the papers we read (and that will contain info that I will probably include in my study guides).

Ready for stem cells!

No comments:

Post a Comment